Be a part of the beginning team to build and operate this multi-generational asset that is the heart and soul of Red Lake now and into the future.
Reporting to the Mining Supervisor, the successful candidate will work 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out rotation and will safely support mining operations with front line duties while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Madsen Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Operate and maintain ore chutes or conveyor systems
- Construct and repair support structures
- Attach and extend ventilation and water pipes and related mine services tasks
- Assist miners in setting up and operating drills and other machinery
- Supply and maintain backfill distribution of sand, rock and other materials
- Maintain supply storage areas
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Underground common core module training and certification
- Previous experience as a mine labourer
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Valid driver’s license
Madsen Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com - those short-listed will be contacted. Please reference Job Number PGM19-0020 and the job title.
This posting closes on October 15, 2019.