Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Underground Mining Manager the successful candidate is responsible to compile, verify, record and process timesheets, forms and documents. The Mine Clerk will work to safety standards and support the production targets on a locally based five days on and two days off schedule.
The focus of this role will include:
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, timesheets licenses, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents in accordance with established procedures and schedules
- Authorize and issue licenses, permits, registration papers, reimbursements or other material after requesting documents have been processed and approved
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
- Prepare reports and presentations and provide information to staff and general public regarding company and program rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist in the co-ordination of administrative procedures such as budget submissions, contracts administration and work schedules
- May be responsible for some accounting tasks
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of post-secondary courses in business administration or related
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience in a related industry
- Ability to multitask and maintain confidence
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with people
- Strong detail orientation
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Underground
Madsen Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - those short-listed will be contacted. Please reference Job Number PGM20-0009 and the job title.