Be a part of the beginning team to build and operate this multi-generational asset that is the heart and soul of Red Lake now and into the future.
Under the leadership of the Underground Mining Manager, the mining team positions will report through Mine Supervisors and General Foreman. These are locally based positions that work a 14 days on and 14 days off schedule.
Upcoming Mining Positions in early 2020:
- Jumbo Operator
- Conventional Bolter
- Underground Trucker
- Underground Muckers
- Mine Helpers
- Maintenance Planners
- Construction Miners
The focus of these will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to operate conventional mining equipment and tools
- Properly read prints and follow supervisor instructions
- Perform day to day duties in a mining cycle
- Maintain work area with excellent standard of housekeeping and hazard identification system
- Complete administrative processes on equipment
- Meet production targets
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- previous experience in underground mining
- Underground common core module training
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Appropriate training for the position
- Valid driver’s license
Madsen Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project. Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - those short-listed will be contacted when a position is open. Please reference Job Number PGM19-0032.