Be a part of the beginning team to build and operate this multi-generational asset that is the heart and soul of Red Lake now and into the future.
Reporting to the Mining Supervisor, the successful candidate will work 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out rotation and will be responsible for the equipment and materials within their specific work areas, performing all duties contributing to a mining cycle while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Madsen Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Show high skill and knowledge in conventional development mining
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to operate conventional mining equipment and tools
- Properly read prints and follow supervisor instructions
- Perform day to day duties in a mining cycle
- Maintain work area with excellent standard of housekeeping and hazard identification system
- Complete administrative processes on equipment
- Meet production targets
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience as a Bolter
- Underground common core module training
- Previous experience as a scoop operator
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Valid driver’s license
Madsen Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - those short-listed will be contacted. Please reference Job Number PGM19-0013 and the job title.
This posting closes on October 15, 2019.